Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Yummy Cookies!

I thought someone should finally post on this site! It's too cute not to use. Here's a recipe I got from my sis-in-law's sister. It's soooo yummy. You can add to it whatever you want - my favorite is butterscotch chips. This makes a HUGE batch, so don't double it unless you've got an army to feed.

OATMEAL COOKIES

Preheat oven 280 degrees

Cream:
2 c. sugar
2 c. brown sugar
2 c. butter

Add:
4 eggs
2 tsp. vanilla
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
2 tsp. baking soda
4 1/3 c. flour (can use up to 2 c. wheat flour)

Stir in by hand: (I still use the mixer but I think it chops the oats.)
4 1/2 c. regular oats (not instant)

Add chocolate chips, coconut, butterscotch, white chocolate or whatever!

Bake at 280 for 18 - 20 min.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete